Welcome to the new members area! HKAN felt it would be great to be able to have a members only area a a fantastic platform for all the interesting information that is floating around the community. While most of the things on the site are more then fine in the public pages & blogs, there are a few things that we would like to just limit to HKAN members.
The content in the members areas are members only and must not be passed on to people that do not have a HKAN website login account. More information can be found at the Disclaimer page.
In general members will be mainly HK adoptees/orphans, however on occasionally we may add a member that is a trusted associate to the HKAN community.
The members area is only small at the moment, however we hope that you enjoy what we share. Let us know if there is anything you’d like to here or in the public parts of the site as it’s definitely the HKAN members that are helping this community and site grow.
This site is built using WordPress.org and it does have limitations. Here we will attempt to explain the basics just to help you fill out your personal profile.
– You will be able to see members only areas.
– You will be able to edit your profile.
– You will be able to make comments without having to fill out the comments submission form.
You can login 2 ways:
1) Follow the link at the bottom of the site labelled “Log in”… OR
2) Go directly to the link: http://www.hkadopteesnetwork.com/wp-login.php
Once you log in it should take you to the Admin section automatically. You can also get there 2 other ways:
1) Follow the link at the bottom of the site labelled “Site Admin”… OR
2) Go directly to the link: http://www.hkadopteesnetwork.com/wp-admin/
Forgotten Your Password
We all forget our password from time to time.All you have to do is go to the login screen described above in the “Login” section, then you will see a link saying “Lost my Password”. Click it and follow the instructions. If that doesn’t work then contact us.
For guidance on editing your User profile & help for members that help manage/add content to the site.
1) When you’er in the Site adman panel click on “Dashboard” in the left menu (at the top).
2) Click sub-menu “HKAN Site Instructions”