Here you can find talks, documents & more info that people have kindly shared* with us during the reunions or by UK HKAN members.
- Adversity, Adoption and Afterwards: A Mid-Life Follow-Up Study of Women Adopted from Hong Kong
- Debbie Cook's Presentation – British Chinese Adoption Study (BCAS)
- Fanlilng Babies Home Pictures found on Harvard site
- March 2013 More Voices by Jemma Fong
- March 2013 Presentation by Claire Martin
- March 2013 Presentation by Jasmine Gillies
- Margaret Bryer's Talk – ISS UK HK Adoption Project
- Adoption for Children / Records / Act
- Hong Kong Social Welfare Application form
- Kate Roach Barnardos & Maria Affinito NCH action for Children / Records / Act joint presentation
*The articles & images in this section, and on the rest of the website, are not to be reproduced without strict written permission from the relevant contributor. If a photo or information has been posted here without your consent please contact us straight away to request the content amended/removed. HKAN reserve the right to remove/edit content, however we will endeavor to allow this to be a place that we can share info or comments in people’s own words. More info can be found on the Disclaimer page.